Friday, May 22, 2009

Felipe Andreoli's blog updated



Felipe Andreoli gives us some news on its last post (May 21) on his official blog and speaks about his new passion for photography :

"[...] Another thing I would share is my newest passion for photography. I was always red hot, fond of shooting, but now I take it more seriously. I 'll investigate and shoot as much as I can ! Who wants to see my progress can visit my Flickr and take a look at the pics I took at Kiko Loureiro Neural Code show at ConsolaƧao SESC and Richie Kotzen one at Manifesto Bar.

Finally, at least, I leave here again a call to follow me on Twitter (you have seen the window left here). To be honest I have been much more frequent there than here, but I think it's a general trend. I don't want to leave my dear blog, but that's where I have more fun lately !"

For more news : Felipe Andreoli official blog /Flickr Felipe Andreoli / Twitter Felipe Andreoli