Thursday, April 9, 2009

Edu Falaschi's post about the Almah's concert in Rio De Janeiro on Facebook

Here are the two messages posted by Edu on his official Facebook about the Almah's concert in Rio De Janeiro on 04/05/09 :



Edu Falaschi : "Hi people ! The Almah's concert in Rio was fantastic ! You can see some pics that I just added here. (...) ! My official Myspace and Site are almost done, all of you are my special guests ! I count on you there ! See ya...;)"



Edu Falaschi : "Hi Dudes, you can already watch some videos from the ALMAH's concert in Rio, here is BLEEDING HEART an Angra's song that I composed in 2001(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrLBb6ROk_I) and here a piece from the instrumental part of YOU'LL UNDERSTAND an Almah's song from the album FRAGILE EQUALITY, released in 2008 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T97g5Fz6-DM). All videos were taken from fans posts."

For more news :
And here are some pics of the concert posted by Edu on his Facebook:
























For more pics : Edu Falaschi Official Facebook