Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Edu Falaschi : official statement for internet / Orkut users



Dear friends and fans, due to a lot of confusions (especially around Orkut) we would like to clarify the situation concerning the Internet sources of Edu Falaschi. Please, keep in mind that Edu doesn’t have any personal account in Orkut, only Community pages in this social network. All the personal profiles in Orkut created as profiles of Angra and Almah vocalist Edu Falaschi are FAKES.

“I would like to make it clear that I’ve never had any kind of ORKUT profile. There are a few persons who pretend to be me. They are getting in touch with fans using my name cheating them and making use of the innocent people who think that they stay in a kind of contact with the artist Edu Falaschi. That is why I’m here now to make it absolutely clear that I reply to the fans only in my official FACEBOOK and MYSPACE. For those who would like to get to know about me and what kind of direct communication channels I have, please, visit my official website: www.edufalaschi.com.br. or the website of my press agency MS Metal Press. There you can find all the official information about my career as well as the links to all my official pages.

Thanks for understanding!”

Edu Falaschi

For more news : Edu Falaschi Official website / MS Metal Press