Friday, March 25, 2011

Edu Falaschi / Felipe Andreoli : message to Japan



From Almah Official Website :

Today the Official Japanese Blog of Almah revealed the messages of Almah musicians, Edu Falaschi and Felipe Andreoli, to Japan :

** Edu Falaschi :

After 10 days I still have no words to express all this pain that I have in my heart!

But at the same time I feel that I must try in any way to help the people that I love and respect so much!

My daughter has Japanese blood and a part of my family is Japanese, and this make the sadness that I feel even stronger!

But I’m sure that Japan will rise again and will show to the world why this country is so evolutive!

I know that Japan lost many innocent lives, but if this kind of disaster had happened in some other country, we would have million of dead people! I’m proud of Japanese people! Their respect, culture and intelligence, saved million of lives!

With all my love and respect,

Edu Falaschi
22/03/2011


** Felipe Andreoli :

To all our dear fans and friends in Japan,
I know that you are a brave and hard working people, and I know that you will overcome this bad situation in the best way possible.

From Brazil we send you our thoughts, hoping for the best for each and every one of you, your families and loved ones.

This great country has showed the world in the past an incredible capability for overcoming great tragedies, and this time shouldn't be any different.

Best wishes,

Felipe Andreoli

For more news : Almah Japan