Saturday, August 7, 2010

Marcelo Barbosa : Guitarosofia n°13



Marcelo Barbosa, Official Blog, 06/08/10 :

"After some time without posting videos of "Guitarosofia" series, I'm here to present one more new video. For the more curious students, which are always asking me for the next video, please, know that I have 4 videos ready to be posted and that I'll gradually upload them on Youtube.

The 13th issue is divided in two parts. I couldn't cover the whole thing in ten minutes. And let me know if I can put a video over 10 minutes on Youtube ... I have been watching some videos lasting longer than this there ...

Help me to spread Guitarosofia, ok ? How ? Subcribe to my channel, add it to your favorite videos, tell about it to your friends, click on the button "Thumb Up". It's free and help me to promote the series.

Hope you enjoy ! Thanks !"



For more news : Marcelo Barbosa Official Blog / Official Youtube