Sunday, October 31, 2010

Marcelo Barbosa : Guitarosofia n°14, part 1 and 2



Marcelo Barbosa Official Blog, posted on 30/10/10 (English translation from Marcelo Barbosa Official English Blog) :

"Ok, tomorrow I will go to North America again, this time just to rest, to enjoy friends' company and to get to know a city that I have not had an opportunity to see before despite its attraction, Miami.

I have been working a lot at the didactic materials of GTR (Guitar Institute) as well as at the compositions for some projects I take part in. But I couldn't leave Brazil without presenting one more episode of Guitarosofia series. Once again, I had to divide one lesson into two parts due to Youtube ten-minutes limit for one video. I publish both parts at once.

Hopefully, you'll enjoy it!"

- Guitarosofia 14, part 1 : "Sweep Picking"



- Guitarosofia 14, part 2 : "Sweep Picking"


For more news : Marcelo Barbosa Official Blog /Official English Blog / Almah Official Myspace